Tents, nursing school, and pictures.

Part of me is wondering why I'm even updating this blog right now, however... I shall continue. Many things have been taking place. I'm moving in a week to another town about 45 minutes away from me. As some of you know, I'll be living in a tent!!! At least for the summer. That leads me to the second piece of news: I've been accepted into Nursing School!!!!!! I'll be attending starting this August, and finishing in 2015. I'll come out with my ADN (RN), and then I'll go on to get my BSN as time and money allows.
So many things are changing so fast right now, I'm looking for work, a place to live in August, and scholarships and grants for nursing school. I'll be having to take out some loans too. Yikes. It just feels like a lot at once, and I'm attempting to not get overwhelmed.
Prayers would be appreciated!
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
My Tent:

My tent again!!
 Me: (obviously)

Sunset from near my tent

And me being goofy :)


Lauren and I!!!


I am a viking. Woohoo.



There's everything in a nutshell. I'll be updating from my tent next time!! :) 

~Kate

Comments

  1. Updates from the tent...what an adventure... Ah, the curveballs of life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts